Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone isn’t too full from stuffing your faces with all of your favorite foods. Actually, we hope you are. It has been such a great year for us down here at camp that we have so much for which we are thankful.
Here are a few things we are thankful for:
- Campers, you are what makes this place great.
- Trees, not only are they tall but they are pretty too.
- God, for creating this beautiful landscape that is our backyard.
- Clyde the donkey who has the amazing ability to pick up most radio stations with his ears.
- The echo version of the Our Father, it’s hard to think of camp memories without that song as the background music of your thoughts.
- The friends of Ondessonk, everything you give to us has made sure this wonderful place has survived 51 great summers and has at least 51 more.
Have a wonderful rest of the day and enjoy all the leftovers for many days to come!