Camp Ondessonk is open year round for groups of all kinds. Whether you want a quiet weekend with your family or want to bring 200 sixth graders for a week of environmental education, Camp Ondessonk’s Year Round programming will meet your needs. It is advised that weekend groups contact Camp first to inquire about availability and make reservations several months in advance – especially larger groups wanting meals and programs and for dates during the busier months of April, May, September, and October. Call (618) 695-2489 or email email@example.com
- Outdoor Education Groups– Schools can bring their students to Camp year-round for outdoor or environmental education.
- School Retreat Groups – Custom-designed package programs for class retreats and religious-based groups.
- Weekend Adult and Youth Retreats – More information on great weekend retreats for youth and adults coming soon!
- Facility Rental and Weekend Groups – Organize your weekend getaway, family vacation, scout trip, etc.
- Open Camping – See a list of available weekends for your group’s visit to Camp.
- Day Hiking – Camp is open to day visitors at most times during the non-summer months.
- Reservation Forms, maps, and information – Begin planning your visit to Camp.
- Year-Round Spots to Stay – See photos of our cabin units and tent areas.
- Things to Do – Camp is open in non-summer months for hiking, camping, and more!
- Calendar of Events – Find out what events Camp has planned throughout the year; onsite, offsite, and virtual.
- St. Noel Center – Information and photos of The St. Noel Center and its accommodations for lodging.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Greg Santen – Guest Services Director
(618) 695-2489 ext. 129