Camp Ondessonk is open year round for groups of all kinds. Whether you want a quiet weekend with your family or want to bring 200 sixth graders for a week of environmental education, Camp Ondessonk’s Year Round programming will meet your needs. It is advised that weekend groups contact Camp first to inquire about availability and make reservations several months in advance – especially larger groups wanting meals and programs and for dates during the busier months of April, May, September, and October. Call (618) 695-2489 or email email@example.com
- Outdoor Education Groups– Schools can bring their students to Camp year-round for outdoor or environmental education.
- Spiritual Retreat Groups – Special programs for church and religious-based groups. Great for Confirmation!
- Facility Rental and Weekend Groups – Organize your weekend getaway, family vacation, scout trip, etc.
- Open Camping Weekends – See a list of available weekends for your group’s visit to Camp.
- Things to Do – Camp is open in non-summer months for hiking, camping, and more!
- Specialty Weekends – Get a taste of Camp’s family weekends throughout the year.
- Our Site – Information and photos of Ondessonk’s lodging and meeting spaces.
- Year-Round Spots to Stay – See photos of our cabin units and tent areas.
- Reservation Forms, maps, and information – Begin planning your visit to Camp.
- Road Scholar – Adventures in Lifelong Learning. Engaging programming for active adults.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Greg Santen – Program Director
(618) 695-2489 ext. 129