Camp Ondessonk is open year round for groups of all kinds. Whether you want a quiet weekend with your family or want to bring 200 sixth graders for a week of environmental education, Camp Ondessonk’s Year Round programming will meet your needs. It is advised that weekend groups contact Camp first to inquire about availability and make reservations several months in advance – especially larger groups wanting meals and programs and for dates during the busier months of April, May, September, and October. Call (618) 695-2489 or email email@example.com
- Outdoor Education Groups– Schools can bring their students to Camp year-round for outdoor or environmental education.
- Spiritual Retreat Groups – Another great way to bring your students to camp is for a spiritual retreat. Great for Confirmation!
- Facility Rental and Weekend Groups – Organize your weekend getaway, family vacation, scout trip, etc.
- Open Camping Weekends – See a list of available weekends for your group’s visit to Camp.
- Things to Do – Camp is open in non-summer months for hiking, camping, and more!
- Specialty Weekends – Get a taste of Camp’s family weekends throughout the year.
- Our Site – Information and photos of Ondessonk’s lodging and meeting spaces.
- Year-Round Spots to Stay – See photos of our cabin units and tent areas.
- Reservation Forms, maps, and information – Begin planning your visit to Camp.
- Road Scholar – Adventures in Lifelong Learning. Engaging programming for active adults.
We welcome individuals and groups of all types to enjoy the beauty, solitude, and adventure of our site and the adjacent Shawnee National Forest during the school year. Overnight accommodations vary from rustic, open air cabins to two room suites with private bathrooms in our St. Noel building. Visitors can arrange horseback rides, guided hikes, meals, campfires, climbing, zip-lines, and much more. Whether you are interested in booking a quiet weekend getaway for your family, a youth group retreat, a weekend conference, a lunch meeting, or a 400 person family reunion, we can handle it.
***Upon arrival, please check in at the Main Camp Office in the St. Noel Center Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, or the Trading Post Fridays 5-9pm or Saturdays and Sundays 9am-12pm***
***Due to guests during the week, Unit and St. Noel Lodging may not be available for check-in until 4:30pm on Fridays***
***Check-out time for St. Noel Lodging is 10am on Sundays***
*Please notify Camp of your arrival and departure times. Office: (618) 695-2489, Weekend On-Duty Cell: (618) 759-1780*
All lodging and programs are subject to availability. Please call Camp Ondessonk to inquire about options. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Greg Santen – Program Director
(618) 695-2489 ext. 129