Camp Ondessonk is open year round for groups of all kinds. Whether you want a quiet weekend with your family or want to bring 200 sixth graders for a week of environmental education, Camp Ondessonk’s Year Round programming will meet your needs. It is advised that groups make reservations several months in advance – especially larger groups wanting meals and programs and for dates during the busier months of April, May, September, and October. Call (618) 695-2489 x129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our new online service request form is your one-stop for all year-round reservation request: Outdoor Education, Retreats, and Open Camping.
- Outdoor Education Groups– Schools can bring their students to Camp year-round for outdoor or environmental education.
- School Retreat Groups – Custom-designed package programs for class retreats and religious-based groups.
- Weekend Adult and Youth Retreats – More information on great weekend retreats for youth and adults coming soon!
- Facility Rental and Weekend Groups – Organize your weekend getaway, family vacation, scout trip, etc.
- Open Camping – See a list of available weekends for your group’s visit to Camp.
- Day Hiking – Camp is open to day visitors at most times during the non-summer months.
- Year-Round Spots to Stay – See photos of our cabin units and tent areas.
- Things to Do – Camp is open in non-summer months for hiking, camping, and more!
- Calendar of Events – Find out what events Camp has planned throughout the year; onsite, offsite, and virtual.
- St. Noel Center – Information and photos of The St. Noel Center and its accommodations for lodging.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Greg Santen – Guest Services Director
(618) 695-2489 ext. 129