St. Noel Center
Open all year, St. Noel Retreat and Conference Center is the perfect place to get away for the weekend, host a retreat or youth group, or just enjoy the beauty of Camp Ondessonk and surrounding Shawnee National Forest without having to “rough it”. The St. Noel Retreat and Conference Center is a modern, climate-controlled facility with nine hostel-style rooms and meeting/dining space in the basement as well as a kitchenette and a common sitting area/library. The building has audio/visual equipment and free WiFi.
The newly renovated facility offers the following amenities:
- Hostel-style, climate-controlled guest rooms with private bathroom and free WiFi.
- Banquet/meeting/dining space/kitchenette.
- Year-round programs & activities.
- On-site hiking and biking trails and nearby access to the Shawnee National Forest, River-to-River Trail, and Tunnel Hill State Bike Trail.
- Several lakes & ponds for fishing.
- Nearby state parks, wilderness areas, and wineries.
Click here to download the Group Reservation Form, waiver, maps, and other information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Greg Santen – Guest Services Director
(618) 695-2489 ext. 129
Click here to view photos of other, more rustic overnight accommodations including our signature treehouse cabins!