We always appreciate donations of supplies, equipment and other items from our Wish List that allow us to operate Camp while keeping tuition affordable for our camper families. Below is a listing of items that we are currently in need of. Please call Camp at 618-695-2485 for more details on these items and how you can make your gift.
Wish List (last updated 1/19/2018)
Check out our ongoing Wish List on Amazon here.
- Jersey Gloves
- 2” and/or 3” Paint Brushes
- Pliers – Wire Cutters or Regular
- 36” Aluminum Grading Rake
- Straight Edge Garden Spade Shovel
- Brother ADS1000W Scanner
The following items for the Stables can be found on Amazon. However, sometimes our wholesale suppliers can give us a better price. Please give the Equestrian Director, Catherine Limkeman, a call at 618-695-2489 for more information.
- Troxel Sport Riding Helmets. We need 5 mediums, and 5 extra smalls in black or white. The cost should be between $27 and $35 each. We need these before the start of our spring programming to replace helmets that have passed their expiration date.
- Quest Plus Dewormer Gel by Pfizer. Cost should be $11.50 to $13 per tube. We go through about 210-280 per year. This dewormer, recommended by our vet, is important to the health of our horses as it removes internal parasites. (We take a lot of prevention and control measures against internal parasites, but they still naturally occur. Internal parasites can cause internal damage leading to dull coats, colic, infections, and worse. By deworming the herd 3-4 times a year with a good product, like Quest Plus, we ensure healthy horses.)
- Farnam Repel Xp Emulsifiable Fly Spray Concentrate. About $32 for 32 oz or $90-$115 per gallon. This fly spray is great at repelling pests that cause discomfort to horse and rider and pose disease risks to our horses.
- Fiebing’s 100%Pure Neatsfoot Oil Natural Leather Preservative. About $7 for 16oz or $9.50 for 32oz. And/or Fiebing’s Yellow Saddle Soap 8oz tin about $3.50, 12oz tin about $6.49. Leather care is an important component to ensure the quality and longevity of our saddles and bridles.